Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hurdles


Bang! I got in to the finals for hurdles . And this is the story of how I did what I did ...

We got in groups for the the hurdles '' 5 people in a group,'' said Mr Bron ''girls first no time to waste''.
I got in to a group my heart pounding I was so so nervous [ at this time I did not know I was going to get in to the finals] .

On your marks get set good luck go and we were off The bang was so loud it was like a boom louder than any other boom . All I could think about is run jump run jump every time I would jump.

I passed the finish line 2ND and got a lovely light blue rod and was sent back down to race again. On you marks get set go we were off again we did this until we got to the finals.

And thats the story of the girls 10 and 11 year old hurdles races .

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Grace. You made the hurdles race sound very interesting. You must be really fast, I came 3rd. Beck to the comments. Next time you could add some adjectives to your writing.

    ReplyDelete